What type of homeowner are you? Are you the queen of bathroom selfies or king of your man-spa? If you want to increase the value and the quality of living in your home, request the help of GetAssist’s local designers, installers, plumbers, and handypersons.
Add Value To Your Home
Daily routines typically start and end with the bathroom. However, with a powder room that satisfies your desires, you may find yourself thoroughly relaxing, especially by making better use of your space. Plus, improving the quality of your lavatory raises the value of your entire property!
Full Bath Trends
Here, we present three full bathroom aesthetics:
1 – Shower Concepts
- Have you heard of the two-in-one shower/bath? No, this isn’t your average tub with a showerhead. This year, homeowners built a tub in their walk-in showers with glass dividers in the center.
- Couples enjoy a walk-in shower with twin shower heads on opposite ends. So you can have your space and timely access.
- Whether it’s the night stars or the bright sun that calms you, a skylight in the shower brings an outdoorsy feel.
2 – Themes
- You can bring indoor-outdoor concepts to the bathroom. They usually include glass walls and timber flooring.
- There are options upon options of statement wallpaper.
- Why not go with wood stools, tables, and bathtub trays that accent natural plants?
- The Victorian theme is back! Start with paring a claw tub with brass fixtures.
3 – White
- An all-white bathroom looks fresh, especially with white shiplap walls and a marble tub.
- The black and white contrast is excellent, too. Try white walls with a matte black tub or vice-versa.
Half Bath Trends
You don’t need a full bathroom for it to be boss. Just incorporate these elements!
1 – Color Schemes
- Picture this: mix-and-match fittings with a uniform finish.
- Contrast neutrals with blacks. Add a little grey, and you’ve got a modern color scheme.
- If you restrain color, your decor and accents can have harmonious hues.
2 – Natural Elements
- Incorporate natural wood and stone in your flooring, furniture, and more.
- Accent your decor with botanicals.
3 – Basins
- Refined basin design works in any bathroom, no matter how small.
- Free-standing basins make an excellent composition in a minimalistic room.
4 – Shapes
- Multi-paned tiles are popular. In fact, some people mix and match their tiles. Hexagonal ones are common for 2022.
- A retro-modern theme calls for a simple half bath, where you juxtapose straight lines with geometric pieces.
5 – LED Lighting
- Set up LED lighting for a warm glow.
Your bathroom is the place for “you time,” so it must make you feel welcome. For guidance, pull from these 2022 full and half bath trends. You should love every room of your living space, and you will when you transform your bathroom into a room of luxury! It only takes the press of the request button at the top of this page or on the GetAssist Business Directory for local service providers to achieve this indoor oasis for you!