Is this the year to turn your yard into a paradise?
Follow this guide to see this year’s landscaping trends to bring luxury to your property.
1 – How to Put Together a Greek-Inspired Garden
Choose a blue and white color palette for your garden to achieve a Greek theme. Next, install Greek touches, such as:
- Statues, columns, archways, gravel gardens, and formal hedges
- Olive trees, white roses, succulents, and boxwood
- Shaded seating areas
That’s all you have to do!
2 – Feel Luxurious with Architectural Simplicity
Luxury travel inspired this architectural trend. The design consists of the following:
- A limited color palette
- Garden walls, topiaries, boxwood hedges, and sculptural succulents
- Forms that repeat through masses and rows
3 – Accessibility for Our Older Generations
Accessibility landscaping includes:
- Raised garden beds that don’t require bending over to tend
- Firm furniture that’s easy to get in and out of
- Sturdy pathways with room for wheelchairs
4 – Implement Stone Pathways
Natural stone pathways are aesthetically pleasing and very popular right now. They are a cute way to lead visitors through your garden and fit with the natural resources hardscaping trend!
5 – How to Create a New Victorian Landscape
If you like Bridgerton on Netflix, you’ll love this. New Victorian landscaping portrays romance with:
- White fences, birdbaths, and stone planters
- Gravel or brick pathways
- Classic or feminine plants
- Pink, purple, and white roses
2023’s landscaping trends scream LUXURY.
You don’t have to transform your garden on your own, so MAKE A FREE REQUEST above with GetAssist for local Landscaping Services!