The season for Fall cleanup is more than half way through. Do you still have tasks that you need to address? Do you have enough time to get everything done before the first frosts cover your lawn? If the answer is no, just Make a Request above to be quickly connected with a local service provider!
Here are just a few examples to check off your list:
- Aerate, fertilize and reseed your lawn
- Call professionals for sprinkler system shut-off and maintenance
- Call professionals now to get your furnace serviced, and chimney swept to avoid a long wait during the busy season
- Check the outside of your house for cracks that need to be caulked or sealed
- Check window and door strips for drafts
- Trim trees. October is the perfect month for this as leaves are falling and the tree architecture is visible
- Clean your gutters and downspouts
- Prepare deck for winter by covering outdoor furniture and emptying flower pots
Download our Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist and decide what you need to do for Fall Maintenance and Winter Preparation. If you have run out of time, why not make a request on GetAssist and hire a Home Maintenance Professional to help?