How can you save every year on business tools for your small business? Read this article to understand how the cost of individual digital tools adds up and how a Pro Business Membership with GetAssist compares.
Never Worry About Moving Again!
Stop looking for the perfect home and build one! A custom house comes with many freedoms and new technology. Read on to learn how that puts you at an advantage.
Lower Utility Bills
When you’re in charge of your new home, you can incorporate energy efficiency. If you plan for sustainability beforehand, your monthly energy bills will be lower!
More Reasons To Build a Custom Home
There are many benefits to making all the choices for your home:
- Is there a place you’ve always wanted to live? You decide on the location.
- You can choose a builder you trust, especially with GetAssist, because all you have to do is hit the Request button and connect with local builders. Check out their projects on their portfolio.
- You can decide on the exterior and interior design; freedom of style means freedom of expression.
- Opt for an open concept to achieve an inclusive family environment, a private interior, or both. Everything is up to you.
- The materials and appliances in your home will likely be new, and they’ll come with a warranty. So, if something breaks, you can fix it without paying for quite some time.
- You can cut out any unnecessary space in your floor plan, but additionally, you can add rooms for activities you love, like a library or a workout room.
- Often, people move into a new home, and they don’t know the overall quality of its materials. How unfortunate would it be if your house started falling apart immediately, and you had to pay extra for repairs? Fortunately, when you build a home, you know the condition of your materials; you can effortlessly go for good quality.
- A common worry about custom homes is that they are more pricey than older homes. They don’t have to be! You choose the budget and make your builder aware of it.
We encourage you to start thinking about your dream home because you CAN have it!
Is this the year to turn your yard into a paradise?
Follow this guide to see this year’s landscaping trends to bring luxury to your property.
Moving in the Winter can create some extra challenges. Whether you are a first-time home buyer or selling and moving on, planning a move can already seem like a cumbersome chore. We’ve put together a Winter Moving Checklist to assist in a smooth move.
Can you fix your roof in the winter?
The answer is yes; in fact, we have solid reasons as to why you should. So, if you’re looking for a residential roofer near Calgary, choose Asonic Roofing, a preferred vendor on the GetAssist Business Network, to get started on reparations to prevent more significant problems.
Here are seven pros of repairing your roof in the winter:
The short summer months bring opportunities for many things. Playing in the outdoors without a care for the elements, lazy afternoons in the shade sipping iced tea… And catching up on home maintenance without the weather dictating your availability to do so.
With so much to do and so little time, here is a list of home maintenance and repairs you may not have thought of. Take care of these now to enjoy the benefits and avoid trouble later in the year when Mother Nature is not so kind.
June is a good month to enjoy the open road, road trip anyone? But do you know when it’s time to bring in your car for a checkup? Routine vehicle maintenance is vital to keeping you on the road and getting you where you want to be. Now more than ever, making sure your automobile […]
One of the fun things about owning your home is the satisfaction that comes with making improvements by yourself. Sometimes, though, do-it-yourself techniques just won’t cut it, and we need a little extra help. This is usually where your good ol’ hubby comes in. This Father’s Day, give your man a break and give your honey-do list to your community. All you need to do is Make a Request on GetAssist for a local handyman with the expertise you seek.
“Mother’s Day is this Sunday.
Wait, Mother’s Day is this Sunday?
Oh no, Mother’s Day is this Sunday!”
Many of us have this conversation going on in our heads during the week of Mother’s Day, and it usually ends with – “What am I going to get her?”
Does anyone really know what their mother wants for Mother’s Day?
What type of homeowner are you? Are you the queen of bathroom selfies or king of your man-spa? If you want to increase the value and the quality of living in your home, request the help of GetAssist’s local designers, installers, plumbers, and handypersons.
Add Value To Your Home
Daily routines typically start and end with the bathroom. However, with a powder room that satisfies your desires, you may find yourself thoroughly relaxing, especially by making better use of your space. Plus, improving the quality of your lavatory raises the value of your entire property!
Contact Customer Service
Woodbridge, ON L4L 3S8,
Sales – (844) 281-8893